In this page we aim to provide you everything you need for the best experience with your new Alisa Home food mill.
You will find User Instructions, Tips, Videos and additional resources.
If you have any questions or problem with your purchase, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Download your free copy of Planet Food Mill by using your Amazon order #
- Place the food mill on top of a bowl or pot by positioning it with the help of the tree notched legs
- We suggest to use containers from 8.5 up to 10.5 inches in diameter, with a minimum height of 4.5 inches
- Pay attention that the food you are going to process is very soft, otherwise make sure to properly cook it before using the food mill
- Rotate the knob clockwise to push food through the mill, Reverse direction periodically to reposition food and prevent blockages
- Before the first use, wash with soap and rinse with hot water
- Insert only one disk at the time and with the convex part upwards
- Never use the food mill while empty as it will decrease longevity of the moving parts
- Keep your food mill away from small children: it contains sharp, moving parts
HOW TO ASSEMBLE ALISA HOME FOOD MILL
1. Insert the disc you choose with the convex part upwards
2. Align both notches in disc with the corrispondent grooves in the mill
3. Insert the handle pivot into the central hole in the disc
4. Position one hook in the proper seat in bowl, then insert the second hook by pressing the bar down on the opposite side
5. To change disc or disassemble the food mill press the bar down and rotate it to remove hooks from seats
Alisa Home food mill is a Made in Italy product, made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel, it comes with a PBA-free vegetable peeler included.
The product is available in RED and GREEN color:
Alisa Home food mill RED – UPC 705641268276
Alisa Home food mill GREEN – UPC 705641268283